Stoneridge Software is looking for a highly motivated, honest and organized person to join our team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about organization, detail and providing specialized support. An Administrative Coordinator must be motivated, meticulous, and practical, as well as have experience handling multiple projects at one time.
In supporting various teams, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for ensuring a wide array of administrative and logistical functions are carried out smoothly.
- Human Resources
- Assist with online job postings
- Coordinate recruiting appointments
- Review and sort through applications
- Coordinate events such as executive appointments, conferences, individual and group travel arrangements and the placement of food orders
- Manage the consulting calendar
- Office Support
- Collect and distribute mail
- Perform general duties related to supply management; this includes the ordering of office supplies, popcorn, soda, paper, recycling, etc.
- Assist in greeting visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests
- Answer the phone while in the office
- Process ACH payments
- Make daily deposits
- Write accounts payable checks
- Track team member charitable contributions
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Background with an understanding of accounting concepts
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office – primarily Word and Excel
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident
Position Type: Part-time (30 hours per week)
Travel Required: Minimal
Stoneridge Software provides our employees with the following benefits:
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
Stoneridge Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Please note we are not able to sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.