Gain a competitive edge by connecting people, projects & data
- Does your Construction business have disparate systems making it difficult to make real-time decisions?
- With your workforce dispersed, do you have challenges coordinating and managing projects remotely, in turn, decreasing your profitability?
- Are you missing out on opportunities due to inefficiently reviewing, estimating and bidding on RFPs?
- Tired of spending money on technology and not seeing the return?
- Looking to use technology to enable and grow your business but not sure where to begin?
Take a look as we empower you and your business to not only understand but take advantage, of the technology advancements impacting the Construction industry today. This on-demand webinar provides you an overview of the digital transformation taking place as well as an insight to using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the Construction industry.
What you’ll learn:
- What is the Digital Transformation & how has Microsoft captured it?
- Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Quotations in Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Planning in Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Analysis & Revenue Recognition in Dynamics 365
Fill out the form below for immediate access to our Dynamics 365 for Construction on-demand webinar!
“I thought this was a concise overview of the capabilities that would be most used by me and my team. I see a lot of potential with the tools available in Dynamics 365.”
– Digital Transformation webinar attendee
Who should watch?
- CEO, CFO, CIO
- COO, Operations Manager
- Controller, IT Director
- Business Analysts
- Or any applicable role
Your tools for success.
Attendees will receive these ERP Evaluation & Selection tools:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculator
- Business Needs Template
- Sample Evaluation Criteria
- Decision-maker PowerPoint deck
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.