Gain a competitive edge by connecting people, projects & data
- Does your Construction business have disparate systems making it difficult to make real-time decisions?
- With your workforce dispersed, do you have challenges coordinating and managing projects remotely, in turn, decreasing your profitability?
- Are you missing out on opportunities due to inefficiently reviewing, estimating and bidding on RFPs?
- Tired of spending money on technology and not seeing the return?
- Looking to use technology to enable and grow your business but not sure where to begin?
Take a look as we empower you and your business to not only understand but take advantage, of the technology advancements impacting the Construction industry today. This on-demand webinar provides you an overview of the digital transformation taking place as well as an insight to using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the Construction industry.
What you’ll learn:
- What is the Digital Transformation & how has Microsoft captured it?
- Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Quotations in Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Planning in Dynamics 365
- How to use Project Analysis & Revenue Recognition in Dynamics 365
Fill out the form below for immediate access to our Dynamics 365 for Construction on-demand webinar!
“I thought this was a concise overview of the capabilities that would be most used by me and my team. I see a lot of potential with the tools available in Dynamics 365.”
– Digital Transformation webinar attendee
Who should watch?
- CEO, CFO, CIO
- COO, Operations Manager
- Controller, IT Director
- Business Analysts
- Or any applicable role
Your tools for success.
Attendees will receive these ERP Evaluation & Selection tools:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculator
- Business Needs Template
- Sample Evaluation Criteria
- Decision-maker PowerPoint deck