A Stoneridge Software Event
This event has been postponed. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to schedule a personalized consultation!
Digital transformation is not simply about technology—it’s a business strategy that requires you to re-envision existing business models and embrace a different way of bringing together people, data, and processes to create value for your customers and capture new opportunities.
Join us on Wednesday, May 24 to learn how your organization can take advantage of today’s technology and where to begin the journey to digital transformation. You will have an opportunity to see Microsoft Dynamics 365 in action, learn how businesses are using it today, and walk away with best practices that will set your business up for a successful Dynamics 365 implementation.
- 9:00 – 9:50 a.m.
- Overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Software Deployment Options | On-Premise, Cloud + Hybrid
- 9:55 – 10:50 a.m.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Manufacturers
- Forecasting with Dynamics 365
- Lean Manufacturing with Dynamics 365
- Business Intelligence for Manufacturers
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
- Best practices to set your team up for a successful Dynamics 356 implementation
- Customer Success Stories
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Open forum
- 12:00 – 12:30 p.m.
You should attend if any, or all, apply to you:
- Seeking updated technology that will optimize your operations, increase visibility, and provide real-time information to your team to improve collaboration.
- Striving to deliver a better, more proactive service experience to your customers.
- Looking to streamline production for your manufacturing organization.
- Planning to update your current ERP system to one that will better fit your business needs in the next 3 – 12 months.
Your tools for success.
Attendees will receive these ERP Evaluation & Selection tools:
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculator
- Business Needs Template
- Sample Evaluation Criteria
- Decision-maker PowerPoint deck
Your Stoneridge Software Speakers
Eric Newell | President
Scott Frappier | Senior Architect
Cody Marshall | VP of Services
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.