Modern technology is helping businesses achieve their goals faster through streamlined processes, automation, and deeper insights into data.
Modern technology is helping businesses achieve their goals faster through streamlined processes, automation, and deeper insights into data. This innovation is particularly important in the nonprofit world where accurate reporting, grant management, and fund accounting are vital to ongoing success. Join Stoneridge Software and our partner Tangicloud as we discuss the path to the cloud for current nonprofits relying on Dynamics GP to manage their finances and operations. During this session we’ll cover:
- Benefits of a true cloud solution for nonprofit and governmental organizations
- Microsoft’s most modern user experience with features and functionality developed specifically to meet the demands of nonprofit and governmental organizations
- Out of the box, self-service, fully formatted reporting available to organizations
If your organization has any of the requirements listed below, you won’t want to miss this important event.
- Fund accounting
- Advanced General Ledger functionality
- Advanced purchase and payables
- Commitment accounting
- Encumbrance accounting
- Advanced account schedules
- ASU 2016-14, presentation of financial statement of not-for-profit entities
- Multiple trial balance options
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm