This training will cover Job Cost from Key2Act. The class will run from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Tuesday, and 8:30 - Noon on Wednesday. At
This training will cover Job Cost from Key2Act. The class will run from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Tuesday, and 8:30 – Noon on Wednesday.
At completion, attendees will learn:
- Job Cost Overview: Overview and Introduction to the functionality of Key2Act Job Cost. How to Navigate the system and what the Symbols represent What the Process Flow consists of and what the key windows and fields are in the system. How the HELP Menus can assist the end user.
- Creating and Importing Jobs: How to create a job, what are Contract/Billing Types, Selecting Cost codes, Create Bill Codes, Create and Use Job Templates. Attach notes and documents to a job
- Managing Jobs: How to view and navigate the Job Status window and all of the tabs involved.
- Transactions and Adjustments, Estimate Import: How to create an estimate to a job and to create a forecast revision entry. How to transfer a service call to a Job
- Creating a project: How to create a Project
- Month End Job Cost Procedures: How to close the jobs, month and POC process. WIP reconciliation Tool
20 (Tuesday) 8:30 am - 21 (Wednesday) 12:00 pm