Do you really know your customers?
Only you know that best line of sight into your customers, and that the importance of managing information about them is paramount to the success of your business. If you’re like so many other businesses we work with, you might be delaying making a decision about how to handle your customer relationship management (CRM) system.
Delaying the use of CRM is really a de-prioritization of your customers. And that’s an expensive mistake because your customers are the most important part of your business. The good news is that you can quickly implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution that works how you work.
Quiz – What’s your company’s CRM personality?
- We cobble customer information together with conversations across the room, spreadsheets, and scotch tape
- We have a super expensive, highly sophisticated CRM system that doesn’t integrate with how we work
- Our team complains constantly about our current CRM system
- Our team won’t use our current CRM system
- Our current CRM system is only used by sales roles
- Our current CRM system is fine, but our team can only access it from PCs.
- Our CRM system isn’t keeping up with advances in technology
If any of these points sound like the way you’re managing your most important relationships of all – current and potential customers – then isn’t it time to examine a better option?
As your technology partner, we are deeply committed to making sure you realize the best results from your business solutions. You’ve got half of the equation with your Dynamics ERP solution. We’ll show you the factor that you could be missing in managing the other side of your business. In this webinar, we’ll cover the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution, and help you focus on the right decision-making factors so you can implement better customer management for your business as quickly as possible.
What we’ll cover
- How does Dynamics CRM address your business needs?
- Why Dynamics CRM?
- What’s included/functionality?
- Dynamics AX & Dynamics NAV integration
- On-premise vs online
Who should attend?
CEO, CFO, IT Manager, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Accounting
Your tools for success.
Webinar attendees will receive:
- Free 2-hour CRM needs assessment
- Full access to the webinar materials and recording
Special Bonus for attendees!
Eric Newell, President
Eric Newell is the President and founder of Stoneridge Software. In previous employment at Microsoft Eric architected a global Dynamics CRM implementation which filled a key gap within the organization.
Eric is thrilled with the opportunity to bring the power and flexibility of Dynamics CRM to Stoneridge clients. Stoneridge is uniquely suited to best manage the integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the Dynamics AX and Dynamics NAV products.
Kim Johnson, CRM Architect
Kim Johnson is a CRM Architect at Stoneridge Software. Prior to Stoneridge, Kim was with Microsoft for 11 years, the most recent four as a Premier Field Engineer for Dynamics CRM. She also spent several years as a Support Engineer and as a Partner Technical Consultant.
Kim holds the following certifications in Dynamics CRM: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installment, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration.