Your privacy is important to Stoneridge Software, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Stoneridge Software, LLC collects, and the ways in which Stoneridge Software Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Stoneridge Software Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including web browser used and IP address)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including registering for more information on the site)
- Any other information that you send to Stoneridge Software, LLC
Using personal information
Stoneridge Software, LLC may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where Stoneridge Software, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Stoneridge Software, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Stoneridge Software, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Stoneridge Software, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on cloud-hosted servers provided by Microsoft Corporation.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page periodically to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
Stoneridge Software, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Stoneridge Software Inc.
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to PO Box 578, Barnesville MN 56514