Automated Build Script
No more staying up or staying late to watch and wait for your build to finish. The Stoneridge AX Automated Build Script allows you to run unattended builds from a TFS branch. Use of this tool saves time and money by freeing up resources to engage in other activities and eliminates working after hours. This automated build tool can be pre-scheduled, unmonitored and notifies you by email, of progress along the way.
The Stoneridge Automated Build Script is run via PowerShell on the server designated as the AX build server. Customers involved in multiple builds will quickly recoup the cost of this tool.
This tool accomplishes:
- Launching AX and performing a TFS force sync against the models that you have checked into TFS
- Running an X++ full compile
- Running a database synchronize
- Running a cil compile
- Exporting modelstore to file
- Full logging of actions and results
- Ability to have progress reports emailed, including error notifications
- PowerShell file
- Training manual
- 2 hours of training
- 4 hours of support
Questions about this AX Add On?
Contact us or call 612.354.4966
Add-on products are subject to the Stoneridge Software License and Use Policy. Support is not provided for free add-on products. Paid support plans are available through Stoneridge Software.