Functional Consultant – Dynamics NAV
Stoneridge Software seeks an experienced, highly motivated and client-centric individual to join our growing Microsoft Dynamics NAV Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation team as Functional Consultant.
Our consultants work directly with our clients as business analysts and technical experts. Their purpose is to determine system requirements within Dynamics NAV that will meet clients’ business objectives. They also work closely with our internal project team to develop customizations, train end users and ultimately deploy Dynamics NAV.
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Facilitate the successful implementation of Dynamics NAV using industry best practices
- Work with clients to understand their business requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Convert client requirements to functional specs and design documents
- Design, configure and test core Dynamics NAV modules
- Provide post-implementation support as needed
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Practice the Stoneridge Software implementation methodology
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exposure to business processes such as accounting, sales and marketing, or supply chain is preferred
- SQL, scripting or network experience a plus!
- Ability to work together as a team in the best interests of the client
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to travel to client sites when requested
Position Type: Full-time
Travel Required: Limited
Stoneridge Software provides our employees with the following benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account Contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Savings Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Personal Mobile Phone Allowance
- Home Internet Allowance
- PTO and Company Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
Stoneridge Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Please note we are not able to sponsor applicants for work visas at this time.