Stoneridge Connect 2017 Recap
Thanks to all participants who attended our annual client conference! We appreciate your feedback to help us make it even better next year.
Check out our video recap! Presentations from sessions are available for download below.
CRM/Dynamics 365 Sales Sessions
- Using-Portal-Capabilities-in-Dynamics-365.pdf (71 downloads)
- Dynamics-AX-and-CRM-Integration-Options.pdf (88 downloads)
- Dynamics 365 Sales & Service Use Cases and Licensing (78 downloads)
- Field Service for Dynamics 365 (82 downloads)
Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Operations Sessions
- Platform & Development Environment Changes in Dynamics 365 for Operations (85 downloads)
- Making Sense of Your Options in Warehouse Management (86 downloads)
- What You Should Know About Dynamics 365 Transition Options (88 downloads)
- Building a Power BI Sales Report with Data Entities (84 downloads)
Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 for Financials Sessions
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.