Join technology enthusiasts for Stoneridge Connect – the premier tech user group
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Parking ramp available on site
6:30 – 7:30 a.m. Morning Yoga
7:30 – 8:45 a.m. Breakfast and Solution Showcase
8:45 a.m. Welcome
9 – 10:15 a.m. Keynote
10:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
12:15 – 1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15 – 2:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
2:15 – 3:15 p.m. General Session
3:30 – 4:15 p.m. Breakout Sessions
4:15 – 5:30 p.m. Event Wrap Up and Reception
*Refunds are available for cancellations up to 7 days in advance. Please note that session topics are subject to change. If you would like to register for a partial day or individual session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Event
Connect offers educational sessions, networking opportunities, and a solutions showcase – giving you a better understanding of how to not only capitalize on your current software system, but utilize the latest in technology to innovate your business.
- Pre-conference sessions take place on Wednesday, April 15 and require separate registration.
- Stoneridge Connect kicks off with Topgolf on Wednesday evening and then continues with a full day of education on Thursday, April 16.
Who Should Attend?
- Current Dynamics users – Dynamics 365, AX, NAV, GP, CRM
- Marketing and Sales
- Technology-focused individuals interested in digital transformation
- Business leaders interested in learning more about engaging customers, empowering employees, optimizing operations and transforming products with Dynamics, Power BI, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
Red Flag Mania!
Wednesday, April 15
1 – 4 p.m. CT
$275 – includes Topgolf and Connect Registration
Led by nationally recognized fraud expert, Kelly Richmond Pope PH.D., CPA, Red Flag Mania trains organizations to turn an investigative eye to financial crime. Learn more and register – space is limited to 60 participants.
What’s New for Developers in Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
Wednesday, April 15
1:15 – 5 p.m. CT
$300 – includes Topgolf and Connect Registration
“What’s New for Developers in Dynamics 365?” will provide attendees with an overview of the differences in development for those who have been working in Dynamics AX 2009 or AX 2012 and are moving to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Learn more and register.
Plan your day to take advantage of over 40 different educational sessions and learning opportunities.
Session tracks include:
- Dynamics 365 – Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Engagement (CRM), Business Central
- Dynamics AX
- Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics GP
- Digital Transformation: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Power Platform, Change Management, Reporting, and much more
Sessions will include:
- The Past, Present, and Future of Dynamics 365 with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to the Power Platform and Common Data Service
- Optimize Operations with Field Service
- What’s in My Warehouse? Best Practices for Managing Inventory
- Data Visualization and Reporting
- Unleashing the Potential of Dynamics 365 – Tips, Tricks, and Underutilized Features
Check back for additional session details.
Ultra-Early Bird Registration
Available Now Until December 31
$29 – ($1,740 value)
Early Bird Registration
Available January 1 to February 29
$59 – ($1,740 value)
Available March 1 to April 16
$99 – ($1,740 value)