Paul Kjer is an Engagement Manager at Stoneridge Software. Paul has extensive experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX, business analysis, and analytics. Paul recently worked for the state of Minnesota, leading a team to define the charter, approach and work plan for MnCHOICES. Prior to this role, he was a Senior Manager at Wipfli LLP in business development and technology consulting, leading a delivery team. Paul has also held several other roles in technology including independent consultant, enterprise technology director, branch manager and business unit leader. He earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, and business from Concordia College, Moorhead, MN.
Paul holds the following certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)