Chief Services Officer
Cody Marshall is Co-Founder of Stoneridge Software and Chief Services Officer. Cody joined Stoneridge in December 2012 from Microsoft where he spent five years in the Support and Premier Field Engineering organizations as a go-to resource for Microsoft Dynamics. He’s worked in all areas of the application lifecycle, assisting with everything from analysis and design to project management and governance, helping customers develop and deploy AX successfully.
Cody’s focus is to build a strong delivery team and enable client success within Stoneridge’s Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain /Dynamics AX and Customer Engagement (CRM) product lines. For clients, Cody participates in solution envisioning to meet strategic business objectives and shapes the engagement model for successful project delivery. Internally, he emphasizes continuous improvement and delivery excellence across all teams, including Functional Consulting, Architects, Developers, Project Management, Technical Consulting, and Support.
He has a comprehensive background in the Microsoft Dynamics platform and has worked with clients in various industries, such as Manufacturing, Distribution, and Construction. Cody has a unique ability to quickly get up-to-speed on the client’s specific business needs to accomplish the best use of Microsoft business applications.
Posts by Cody Marshall
- All You Need to Know: Dynamics AX Upgrade Resources
June 6, 2019
- New Microsoft Learn Site Offers Free Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Training
March 15, 2019
- Preparing Your Team for an Upgrade from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
February 14, 2019
- The Four Steps to Upgrade from Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
February 12, 2019
- When to Upgrade from AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
February 7, 2019
- Don’t Pave the Cowpath on Your ERP Implementation
December 8, 2017
- How to Pull Data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 into Power BI Reports
July 18, 2017
- Making Dynamics 365 Workspaces Work for You with Count Tiles and Tabbed Lists
April 4, 2017
- Tips for Improving ERP User Adoption
July 20, 2016
- Using the Include Physical VaIue Setting in Dynamics AX Inventory Costing
March 21, 2016
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.