Sharlene Boots is a Senior Consultant at Stoneridge Software with expertise in Dynamics Finance and Supply Chain Management / AX. Sharlene’s expertise includes business analysis and financials, including the industries of apparel, retail and distribution.
Sharlene has a degree in accounting from Metropolitan State University.
Sharlene holds the following Microsoft certification:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Posts by Sharlene Boots
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Fiscal Year-end Close without Multi-currency
December 14, 2021
- How to Hide and Unhide Workspaces on the D365 Finance and Operations Dashboard
May 7, 2021
- Automating AP electronic Payment Numbers in Dynamics 365 Finance
April 30, 2021
- How to Auto Reverse Posted General Journals in Dynamics 365 Finance
April 29, 2021
- Management Reporter – Reporting Amounts by Each Day of the Month for an Accounting Period
November 14, 2017
- Manual Bank Reconciliation Setup for Posting Correction Amounts in Dynamics AX 2012
August 12, 2016
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.