Shelby Spillar is a Senior Consultant on the Dynamics 365 Business Central / NAV team at Stoneridge Software. Prior to Stoneridge, Shelby gained experience as a Consultant, implementing Business Central / NAV for a variety of industries including food distribution, talent management, software sales, professional sports, and more. Her background also includes experience as a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant.
Shelby holds her bachelor’s degree in industrial and systems engineering along with a minor in business administration from the University of Florida.
Shelby holds the following Microsoft Certifications:
- Power Platform Fundamentals – 2020
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment – 2019
- Dynamics 365 for Sales – 2018
- Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration – 2018
- Dynamics Credentialed Professional – Core Application Setup Microsoft Dynamics NAV – 2016
- Dynamics NAV 2013 Core Setup and Finance – 2014
- Dynamics NAV 2009 Trade & Inventory – 2014
View blogs authored by Shelby Spillar.
Posts by Shelby Spillar
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Contact Management Part 4: Hierarchy Diagram
April 14, 2022
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Contact Management Part 3: Marketing Setup
April 7, 2022
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Contact Management Part 2: Contact Cards
March 31, 2022
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Contact Management Part 1: Contacts
March 24, 2022
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.