Organizational Change Management Consultant
Tom LaForce is an Organizational Change Management Consultant at Stoneridge Software. He has more than 25 years of consulting experience, supporting clients’ success by partnering businesses to assess situations, set goals, develop plans, and empower team members to drive results. Tom has previously owned his own consulting firm, delivering projects in change management, strategic planning, organizational design, communication, and leadership development.
He has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from St. John’s University and an MBA from the University of St. Thomas.
Posts by Tom LaForce
- 4 Ways Supervisors Support a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation
December 8, 2023
- Navigating Stressful Times: How Leaders Help Employees Stay Resilient During a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project
November 10, 2023
- Mastering the Executive Sponsor’s Role for a Successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation
October 13, 2023
- Build Microsoft Dynamics 365 Adoption by Walking in Your End Users’ Shoes
August 28, 2023
- Understanding the “Bumper Car Strategy” and How It Can Help Your Microsoft Dynamics Implementation
July 24, 2023
- Why Your Project Needs Organizational Change Management
July 5, 2023
- 6 Ways Organizational Change Management Ensures Your Project Delivers on Its Promise
April 19, 2023
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.