A Microsoft Dynamics support plan from Stoneridge Software helps you reach your goals faster. When your Microsoft Dynamics software is optimized and working correctly, your team can use the latest features and functionality to reach your business goals. Additionally, you’re able to reduce and predict your software support costs and protect yourself from unexpected expenses that may occur due to upgrade or break/fix costs.
When your system is healthy and working as it should, you can focus on being more productive and reaching your goals more efficiently. Stoneridge Software has a subscription support plan offering that includes a designated support consultant backed by an expert team. This way you have a resource who knows and understands your system and business processes, setting you up for ongoing success. Your designated support consultant is invested in knowing and fully understanding your system and business processes.
4 Benefits of a Microsoft Support Plan Subscription from Stoneridge Software
1. Designated Support Consultant
- Faster results from an expert who understands your software and your business
- Your Designated Service Consultant is an extension of your team, providing an additional layer of support and security
- Access to support during extended business hours
- Consistent partnership with a consultant that has a deep knowledge and is dedicated to your long term success
2. Predictable Costs for System Sustainment and Maintenance
- Stay on budget with no unexpected bills or charges
- Gain a clear understanding of your annual software support costs for maintenance
- Empower your team to get the resolutions they need faster
- Rate lock for time and material projects
3. System Optimization and Down Time Reduction
- Proactive system management with continuous update planning
- Onboard new users faster, providing a seamless experience
- Higher security and stability with optimized software
4. On-Going Success
- Expert advice on new features and add-ons to optimize your business processes
Stoneridge Software support plans are available for all Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Subscription support plans from Stoneridge Software are available for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement users whose solutions deployed in the cloud.