Thanks to everyone that attended Stoneridge Software Customer Connect 2014, our first annual customer conference. Presentations from the sessions are available for download below.
Dynamics AX Sessions
- Dynamics AX Data Import Export Framework (DIEF) (208 downloads)
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know For Configuring Workflows in Dynamics AX 2012 (186 downloads)
- Deep Dive into the New Warehouse Management Functionality in Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (208 downloads)
- Expand Your Financial Reporting Capabilities with Management Reporter (182 downloads)
Dynamics NAV Sessions
- Things to Consider When Planning Your NAV Upgrade (193 downloads)
- Dynamics NAV Best Practices - Inventory (155 downloads)
- Dynamics NAV Best Practices - Configuration Mode in the Role Tailored Client (183 downloads)
- Dynamics NAV Best Practices - Credit Card Processing (137 downloads)
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.