Why do you need a support plan?
When your go-live date has come and gone, you shouldn’t feel like you’re on your own. A true partner is there to support you and help you become as self-sufficient as possible. But no matter how talented you are, even the most adept internal IT teams likely aren’t able to handle all challenges that come from maintaining your software solution. As consultants we have the advantage of troubleshooting and solving the gamut of problems, from average to complex – on a daily basis.
At Stoneridge Software, we offer support for Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 products. Support plans are extended beyond our current clients, to any organizations using these Dynamics products.
Our support team is there to help you with these scenarios and more:
- You have a heavily customized environment
- You’re not sure how or if you should upgrade
- You’re not sure if your system is working properly
- Errors are showing up
- You need to improve performance
- You need to evaluate ISV add-ons or third-party products
- You need your current ISV to work the way you want it to
- You need training or mentoring
- You need modifications
- You need more reporting options
You name it, we can help you. Stoneridge consists of many former Microsoft support and development employees. At Microsoft support, team members fielded questions from across the globe regarding how the AX, NAV, CRM and Dynamics 365 product lines work. Along with everyday questions, our team has successfully unraveled intricate, complicated, highly escalated customer scenarios. Working for Microsoft in research and development, the Stoneridge team members helped develop, test and document the product lines as product managers, developers, testers and technical writers.
How a support plan will benefit you:
- Easy access to our Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 experts means your questions will be resolved quickly and accurately
- A dedicated portal provides a way to submit new incidents, track existing incidents and review your company’s support history