Provide your business with customer visibility that drives extraordinary, long-lasting, business relationships. Use your customer knowledge and visibility to understand how to best engage each client, track your relationships and increase revenue.
What is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is the electronic visibility and maintenance of relationships, and the tracking of information, sales, and communications – all in one place. CRM systems provide a channel for categorization, organization and company-wide accessibility to data at your fingertips across all devices.
Example of role center dashboard for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
How does a CRM system help you?
CRM tools centralize customer information, automate marketing interactions, provide business intelligence, and facilitate communications for increased productivity. A CRM product tracks sales opportunities, analyzes data, and allows you access to the information you need to deliver the best results for your customers.
Customer relationship management solutions make the client-related functions of business streamlined and more manageable. Juggling marketing campaigns, data analysis, meetings, customer service, and more is a tall order. Microsoft Dynamics CRM unites these functions into one solution.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- A flexible solution, that’s easy to customize
- Integrated to your Microsoft applications like Outlook, Office and Excel and your Dynamics ERP System
- Your choice of online (SaaS) or on-premise
- Online Saas (Software as a Service) model has frequent releases bringing new functionality – available on any device, anywhere
- Many other add-on products available that integrate out of the box.
“We engaged Stoneridge Software after struggling with another vendor. We needed a partner that could come up to speed quickly and put out a number of fires, then work with us on the bigger picture. Stoneridge has proven to be the perfect partner for us. They have the right balance of experience and personality which allows them to build trust and effectively solve problems.”
Key Functionality Components
- Leads: creation, tracking, and management through entire sales cycle
- Accounts/Contacts: relationships, participation in activities and hierarchy
- Opportunities/Products: creation, tracking, visibility, and monitoring
- Activities: calls, emails, appointments, tasks and surveys
- Cases: service Management, tracking, and visibility
- Workflow: automation of process and handoff of activity responsibility
“Dynamics CRM gives businesses so much flexibility in tracking your customer data. The system can be easily customized and automated processes put in place using workflows. There are multiple options for viewing the data depending on how your users need to utilize the system.
Dynamics CRM also integrates with many other Microsoft products such as SharePoint, OneNote, Excel, Exchange, etc. The ability to customize the system to fit your needs and integrate that with many other business products makes it a very powerful tool.”