At Stoneridge Software, every Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation or upgrade we undertake is a partnership. We spend the necessary time to understand your business and work shoulder-to-shoulder with you to ensure that your enterprise resource planning (ERP) or customer relationship management (CRM) system is tailored to your needs.
We count ourselves successful when your business thrives.
You may be adopting ERP and CRM software for the first time, transitioning from another ERP or CRM to Microsoft Dynamics 365, or upgrading from older, on-premises Dynamics solutions—like AX, NAV, GP, or CRM—to a cloud-based Dynamics 365 system
But one thing is true no matter what situation your company is in—Microsoft Dynamics 365 training is critical to getting the most out of your Dynamics 365 implementation.
Why You Need Dynamics 365 Training
Every business operations software is a significant investment, and your return on investment ultimately comes down to your employees knowing how to use the system.
That’s why the Microsoft D365 training we provide helps with:
- User adoption: From the big picture to the individual role, your employees need to understand how the system benefits the company.
- Transitioning: Each user must be clear about how their job functions map to the new system.
- Skills: Every user needs to develop proficiency in using your Dynamics 365 solution.
Stoneridge Support Packages Include Training
Stoneridge offers two support packages—Premier and Standard—plus a third, pay-as-you-go option. Unlimited how-to support for Stoneridge clients is included in the Premier plan and can be added on to the Standard plan.
What Kind of D365 Training Does Stoneridge Software Provide?
Stoneridge provides training with each implementation or upgrade of Dynamics 365. Our D365 training particularly targets:
- Development teams: Although our developers will handle any customizations you need, we get your development team involved early on in our iterative implementation process, so they understand what’s going on in the backend and can tweak and extend your solution as needed.
- Administrative teams: We ensure your system administrators are in the loop and ready to handle adding users, setting user access, data security, and configuring your applications to streamline daily operations.
In-Person and Online Workshops
We also periodically offer in-person and online workshops on various topics, including:
- Specific Dynamics 365 applications like Business Central, Supply Chain, and Finance
- Power Platform, including Power BI
- Industry-specific topics geared toward agriculture and manufacturing, warehouse and inventory
- Best practices for product application and business processes
Additional Training Resources
Other Microsoft Dynamics 365 training resources include:
- Confab: Our biweekly LinkedIn Live event focuses on news and information on Microsoft business software.
- The Stoneridge blog: Articles by members of our expert team provide tips, training, and news on Dynamics 365 and a wide range of other topics.
- The Stoneridge YouTube channel: Watch a wealth of content, from a five-part overview on how to implement Dynamics 365 to industry-specific tips on your D365 ERP or CRM.
Mastering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementations: This book, written by Stoneridge founder Eric Newell, is a great resource for your executive and IT teams as you implement Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community Training Opportunities
Stoneridge is also committed to supporting the Dynamics 365 community:
Stoneridge Is Your Ideal Training Partner
What’s the best way to learn Microsoft Dynamics 365? Learn it from experts—developers and consultants who have worked for Microsoft, understand Dynamics 365 applications inside and out, and have handled numerous complex implementations in a range of industries. Stoneridge’s team is full of such Dynamics 365 specialists.
Stoneridge is also a Microsoft Inner Circle Partner, a certified Microsoft Solutions Partner for Business Applications and was named Microsoft Partner of the Year for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2022. These designations—earned via in-depth certification exams and a demonstrated record of client success—provide assurance that we’re more than capable of handling your training needs.
Contact Stoneridge today to learn more about how we can meet your Dynamics 365 training needs.
Let's chatContact Us
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.