Dynamics AX 2009 or Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365
Our Microsoft-certified resources are ready to get you to the next level!
If you’re looking for a true partner with years of experience in versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX from AX 2009 and Dynamics 2012 to the latest release of Microsoft Dynamics 365, you’ve found one. You won’t find a better partner to upgrade your solution from Dynamics AX 2009 or Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365. Stoneridge consists of many former Microsoft employees and industry experts who have tackled a variety of projects, from simple to complex. We’ve developed a reputation as true product experts, we place an emphasis on technical excellence and have studied the variances of the solution from one release to the next. Our entire development team is Microsoft-certified in Dynamics 365 for Operations, and we’re ready to help you get the most out of your investment.
How do you start the process of upgrading to Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance?
In order to understand your current system and business goals, the first step to upgrading begins with a collaborative fixed-price assessment by the Stoneridge Software team. Your path from either a Dynamics AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 upgrade or a Dynamics AX 2012 to Dynamics 365 upgrade covers these key areas:
- Infrastructure & licensing preferences
- Process improvements
- Customizations & ISVs
- Reporting needs
- Data migration efforts
What’s in the Assessment?
- Do you want an online or on-premise Dynamics 365 installation?
- Based on your preferences, what hardware and licensing requirements will be needed?
- In Dynamics AX 2009 or Dynamics AX 2012 what features and processes do you currently use?
- Are there certain features you want to take advantage of in Dynamics 365?
- Do you need or want to restructure any parts of your current implementation?
- Will you want training on new processes and features?
Customizations & ISVs
- Are there customizations you no longer use?
- Do you want to keep all of your ISV products?
- Are critical ISVs compatible with Dynamics 365?
- What integrations do you currently have?
- Are those integrations needed in Dynamics 365
- Do the integrations need to be rebuilt to take advantage of new technologies
- Is your security structured the way you want it to be for the move into Dynamics 365?
- Do you want to take advantage of the security roles contained in Dynamics 365?
Data migration efforts
- What data do you want to move to your Dynamics 365 installation?
- Is there data that you do not wish to move?
- Do you use virtual companies in Dynamics AX 2009 or Dynamics AX 2012?
At the completion of the assessment, we’ll have a clear picture of your needs and goals and what needs to take place to move you forward. You’ll receive an executive summary of findings and a bid on the cost to complete the upgrade project.
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.