Dynamics CRM Administrator 101 — Training
Join us from 1:30-4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25 at the Minneapolis Marriott West as we share best practices and provide you with hands-on training to create, document, test and roll out new forms and fields in Dynamics 365.
- Learn how and when to create additional forms for an entity.
- Best practices when designing a form.
- Explore the different field types available for building your forms.
- Discover how to create views that display data from related records and best practices when setting up the search view.
- Best practices building business rules.
- When to use a business rule versus a workflow.
- How to use solutions to package your customizations and move from a development organization to a production organization.
- Apply hands-on training creating custom fields, designing a form, building a business rule and adding components to a solution.