Power Up Microsoft Dynamics by Automating Budgeting, Dashboarding and Reporting
The business world is changing faster than ever, and organizations are having to constantly reinvent themselves with never-before-seen levels of agility. Nowhere else is the impact of this being felt more acutely than in the office of Finance, where your role and service expectations are evolving at record levels. But you know this, as you live it every day. The question is how do Finance functions keep pace with this change? And more to the point, how can they play a proactive role in driving it?
Given these uncertain times, with CPM software, finance teams can quickly and effortlessly evaluate the crucial profitability measures at the individual product level, product line or even by project. Most importantly, CPM software can also help the Office of Finance evaluate ways to improve profitability and analyze the impacts that potential adjustments may have.
Join us for a webinar as we discuss the power of Microsoft Dynamics and Prophix to:
- Automate budgeting processes to focus on analysis and insight
- Mitigate risk by developing what-if scenarios
- Forecast across multiple business units, departments, and regions
- Consolidate data sources to streamline processes with one version of the truth
- Build intuitive financial and operational models to support evolving strategy
This solution integrates with D365 Finance, D365 Business Central, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics GP.