Streamlining Batch Manufacturing with Technology
Batch manufacturers in life sciences or chemical manufacturing need a software solution for their manufacturing operations that will help automate processes to reduce effort and errors, ensure safe and convenient data processing, and provide important information about all production planning and steps. In the past finding the right ERP was a challenge. With Dynamics 365 Business Central and ProBatch you’ll have strong financial capabilities along with the specific manufacturing functionality you need.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how leading batch manufacturers in life sciences and chemical production are using Dynamics 365 and Probatch to manage:
- Manufacturing Specifications – a combination of a bill of material and routing in one document designed to ensure safe data handling
- Active Ingredient Management – adjust the quantities of active and filler ingredients needed for production orders based on factors such as potency
- Merges and Splits – allow for flexibility in the production process
- Filling and Decanting – simplify your bulk output to container operations with tools that accommodate multiple container sizes and support product data inheritance
- Production Planning – the control center for all of your manufacturing process steps