Dynamics GP Add-Ons
Where would we be without automation? There’s nothing productive about manual, time-consuming processes. We’ve heard loud and clear from GP and Key2Act users about a few of those manual processes and we went to work to solve them. The Stoneridge Software team built out some commonly needed automation enhancements for Dynamics GP and Key2Act. Check out these Dynamics GP Automation Add-ons and contact us to see how they can make your job easier!
Got a question on the Automation add-ons or want a free trial? Give us a call at 612-354-4966 or contact email@example.com.
System Activity Monitor
- System Activity Monitor gives users the ability to better utilize current licenses without having to purchase additional users.
- Automatically logs users out of Microsoft Dynamics GP after a set period of inactivity.
- Working alongside the System Activity Monitor, Reconcile Assist automates the reconcile process to occur after users have been automatically logged out of the system.
- The system administrator specifies the time between user inactivity as to when the reconcile is completed. The System Activity Monitor logs out all inactive users and completes the reconcile.
- The Reconcile Assist Reports window specifies which reports to run and where the report output should be directed
- Automatically prioritizes and reschedules maintenance tasks that were not previously completed.
- Prevents the need for the most recent scheduled maintenance service call to be completed before the next service call is created.
- This enhancement gives users one screen for finding and applying mass changes to the currently selected set of tasks, calls or material.
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.