Dynamics 365 for Operations Online Admin Workshop Overview
The technical experts at Stoneridge Software can help you get the most from your investment by making sure your IT professionals’ best understand how to maintain each of the components in a Dynamics 365 for Operations environment. A Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Admin Workshop will help you learn how to best manage your environment, understand best practices for installation, configuration, managing and troubleshooting your deployment.
Dynamics 365 for Operation Admin workshops Course Outline:
- Lifecycle Services (LCS) – Lifecycle Services serves as the administration center for Dynamics 365 for Operations. LCS is used for environment management and system health monitoring.
- Application Object Server (AOS) – An Application Object Server (AOS) is a core component of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations installation and is installed as part of a LCS deployment into an Azure environment. An AOS enforces security, manages connections between clients and the database, and provides the foundation where business logic for Microsoft Dynamics for Operations is executed.
- System Administration – This workshop will review the system parameters, common maintenance procedures, and administrative capabilities available.
- Security – In Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, individual security permissions are combined into privileges, and privileges are combined into duties. The administrator grants security roles access to the application by assigning duties and privileges to the roles. You will learn the key differentials in security.
- Moving Environments – In Dynamics 365 for Operations, information specific to an environment is stored in the database. For this reason, there are specific steps that must be taken to update the environment specific information.
- Code Deployment – The development and deployment of code is tightly correlated with the use of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), which supports continuous build and test autThe codeion. Code is developed and checked in using VSTS. A build is created which is used for testing and validation, and further promoted into the live or production environment when passed and approved. Learn the basic ideas and methodology of code deployment and promotion within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Performance – Performance issues are something everyone might deal with during an implementation at some point. The admin workshop teaches important tools available to you to use in different scenarios through Life Cycle Services
Schedule your training!
This course is periodically scheduled as a four-day online workshop held from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day. Training is also available on a request basis.
Contact us at 612-354-4966, email email@example.com, or fill out the form to learn more.
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.