Management Reporter Online Training Overview
In this online Management Reporter Training, you’ll get an introduction to Management Reporter 2012. You will learn the basics of using Management Reporter, key components of report functionality and how to create and run reports. You will also learn different options to create calculations and options for report distribution.
Date: Two-day workshop, Feb. 21-22, 2016
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 p.m. each Day
Cost: $599 per person
The class includes a manual, an Azure machine, and hands-on, interactive instructor training.
- Understand the basic capabilities, structure and viewing/launching options of Management Reporter
- Learn the building blocks of the reports and how they work together (Rows, Columns, Trees, etc.)
- Learn security roles, security setup, calculations, and dimensions
- Introduction and Overview
- Rows, Columns, Reporting Trees, Financial Dimensions
- Report Creation, Generation and Distribution Options
- Security Roles and Security Setup
- Calculations, Dimension Sets, Dimension Filters and Report Groups and Schedules
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.