Management Reporter Online Training Overview
In this online Management Reporter Training, you’ll get an introduction to Management Reporter 2012. You will learn the basics of using Management Reporter, key components of report functionality and how to create and run reports. You will also learn different options to create calculations and options for report distribution.
Date: Two-day workshop, Feb. 21-22, 2016
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 p.m. each Day
Cost: $599 per person
The class includes a manual, an Azure machine, and hands-on, interactive instructor training.
- Understand the basic capabilities, structure and viewing/launching options of Management Reporter
- Learn the building blocks of the reports and how they work together (Rows, Columns, Trees, etc.)
- Learn security roles, security setup, calculations, and dimensions
- Introduction and Overview
- Rows, Columns, Reporting Trees, Financial Dimensions
- Report Creation, Generation and Distribution Options
- Security Roles and Security Setup
- Calculations, Dimension Sets, Dimension Filters and Report Groups and Schedules
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.