We’ve Got Your Back.
Our Support Plans Come with a Dedicated Team Ready When You Need Us.
Our expert consultants are ready when you need us.
If you’re looking for a true partner to help you get the most from your Dynamics CRM investment, you’re in the right place. Our seasoned, dedicated resources are ready to help you troubleshoot, assist and evaluate your system.
How does a Stoneridge support plan benefit you?
- Flexible Payment Options
- Flexible Plan Options
- Discounted Rates on Services
- Dedicated team with years of Microsoft experience
- Fast & reliable resolution
- Easy visibility into active issues through a Support Portal
- Rate Lock* for on-going needs
What can your support hours be used for?
- Functional Design
- Best Practice Guidance
- Performance Tuning & Optimization
- ISV Support
- Error Resolution
- Product Road Mapping Guidance
- Report Modification, Building and Error Troubleshooting
- Integration Projects
Contact us below for more information on Stoneridge support plans and package pricing, or call 612-354-4966.
Contact us for more information on Stoneridge support plans and package pricing
Call 612-354-4966; ORFill Out the Form
Unlock Your Plan, Unleash the Benefits
Your Stoneridge AX Support plan includes:
- A ticket for every issue
- Your SLA (Service Level Agreement) provides accountability and predictability for every call
- Our correspondence is all in one place
- You can review current tickets as well as your complete history, so you can get fast answers and determine trends/meta issues
- Immediate access saves you time and money
Technical Performance Tuning & Optimization
Our technical team performs many tasks. They can assist you in many areas such as Dynamics AX kernel upgrades, code builds, code moves, hotfix installations, and environment support. We also offer guidance on topics such as how to optimally configure SQL Server, tune queries, and assess system performance and overall performance troubleshootin
Functional Design and Best Practice Guidance
Our functional team is comprised of industry experts with a variety of backgrounds including Financials, Manufacturing; Production; Projects and Trade & Logistics. They’ve worked with many companies in many industries like yours, who are working to solve similar business challenges. They have great working knowledge of designing solutions that fit your business needs.
End-user adoption of any ERP System is heavily dependent upon how easily you can meet business objectives using the system. Stoneridge Software Support offers the flexibility to use support hours towards training tailored to your needs. This can be in a remote, classroom, or a train-the-trainer format. Our goal is to help you become self-sufficient in using your systems to their full capabilities.
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.