Jeremy Dobler is a Senior Developer at Stoneridge Software. Jeremy joined Stoneridge Software with 5 years of previous experience as a developer for Multiband Corporation where he gained experience in developing and supporting .NET applications and moved into custom applications within Dynamics AX. He is experienced in X++, SQL, MYSQL, SSIS, SSRS coding languages.
Jeremy graduated from North Dakota State University with a bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Jeremy holds the following Microsoft certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 Development
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Development Introduction
Posts by Jeremy Dobler
- How to Solve “update not allowed for field” Error with Data Entries in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
October 3, 2022
- How to Extend Sales Order Update Functionality to Custom Fields in Dynamics AX
April 11, 2016
- Working with Bill of Material Explosions in AX Reporting
August 26, 2015
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.