Director of Learning and Development
Lindsay Millet-Glass is the Director of Learning and Development at Stoneridge Software. She has more than 10 years of experience in learning and development, and has a vast amount of experience facilitating technical trainings as a learning consultant. Lindsay specializes in online learning development and has designed and delivered more than 20 virtual workshops focused on teaching leadership and soft skills.
Lindsay received her bachelor’s degree in instructional design & facilitation from Metropolitan State University, St. Paul, MN.
She holds the following certifications:
- Training Design & Delivery (Association of Talent Development)
- Certified Virtual Facilitator (International Institute for Facilitation)
- Designing and Delivering Virtual Training (Association of Talent Development)
- Facilitation Certificate: 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team (FranklinCovey)
- Facilitation Certificate: 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (FranklinCovey)
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.