The Modern Manufacturer – Managing Complex Cost Modeling
Manufacturers frequently have complex cost models and pricing that have to include different labor rates, overhead percentages on different material types and different labor types, and general overhead. Managing these complex cost models and using them to drive sales prices can lead to countless headaches, not to mention requires numerous labor hours to execute.
Within Dynamics 365 managing these complex costing and pricing structures is easier than ever as the system can natively process a variety of costing scenarios.
- Purchased component costing with overview for freight and material handling
- Manufacturing costing with material costs plus labor costs
- Labor rates and labor specific overhead
- Material grouping with material-specific overhead
- Cost and rate versioning
- Sales pricing with margin calculations based on complete cost models
Learn how Dynamics 365 handles these scenarios and more during this webinar.