PROPEL AX for Professional Services
To conquer the unique challenges of the professional consulting industry like tracking time, expenses, and projects, Stoneridge Software created PROPEL AX for Professional Services. As a professional services IT consulting company, Stoneridge Software’s PROPEL AX leverages concepts based on our everyday use of the product, plus our iterative Process Centric Methodology to help you realize the benefits of ERP more quickly.
Pre-configured and cloud-based, as well as enhancing the capabilities inherent in the new Microsoft Dynamics AX launch, PROPEL AX for Professional Services, is available on Microsoft AppSource. Designed to give your implementation a jumpstart, this solution incorporates added features to timecards, expenses, project commissions and project invoicing templates. PROPEL AX also includes task guides for an interactive experience in business process mapping to showcase best practices for the professional services industry.
Key Benefits & Features:
PROPEL AX features a seamless integration with the popular expense reporting system, Expensify. This streamlined expense reporting service has been integrated to Dynamics AX to make life easier for both employees and the finance team. PROPEL AX transforms expense reporting from a time consuming, routine ritual into an effortless task. The advantages of PROPEL AX with Expensify are many:
• Snap photos from your mobile device to store, manage and match receipts inside the solution
• Track mileage by odometer reading and GPS
• Code expenses to GL accounts
• Reconcile credit cards
• Process reports with one click
• Automated rule-based approval workflow for policy compliance
Using the existing Project & Accounting module, PROPEL AX layers in many added features for the unique needs of the professional consulting industry:
• Employee work commissions for billable resources on projects
• Tracking to budgets
• Commissions for billable time, after-hours time and travel time
• Commission reporting payroll inquiries per employee
• Managing project hours by chargeable, non-chargeable and after-hours time
• Supports time and material or fixed price
• Enables you to calculate commissions for billable hours and services delivered by your resources.
Project Invoicing Templates
• Common invoice format for ease of billing professional service hours
Is PROPEL AX right for your industry?
PROPEL AX was built for professional service firms that track time and expenses against projects. It’s perfect for:
- IT Consulting
- Other Professional Consulting firms
Stoneridge Software is a unique Microsoft Gold Partner, with emphasis on partner. With specialties in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, we focus on attracting the most knowledgeable experts in the field to our team, and prioritize delivering stellar solutions with maximum impact for your business. At Stoneridge, we are deeply committed to your results. Each engagement is met with a dedicated team, ready to provide thorough, tailored, and expert service. Based in Minnesota, we intentionally “step into your shoes,” wherever you are. We focus on what you care about, and develop trusting, long-term relationships with our clients.