2:00 – 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 7
Golden Valley Country Club
7001 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN
Selecting the right Enterprise Resource Planning solution for your company is a journey. Without a map, the road can be a little bumpy. And since no two companies are the same, the tools you need for your “trip” will vary. That’s why Stoneridge Software and IT Directions have teamed up for exclusive event, designed just for you and other business decision-makers who are within two years of embarking on an ERP software evaluation journey.
- 1:30 p.m. – Event check-in begins
- 2:00 p.m. – Greeting & kickoff
- 2:15 p.m. – Topic mini sessions
- 4:20 p.m. – Panel discussion
- 5:00 p.m. – Social with cocktails and heavy hors’ de oeuvres
- How to navigate cloud considerations in your ERP decision
- How to tailor the best ERP evaluation process for your company
- The most important things to consider when choosing your ERP solution
- How to budget for your ERP project
- Determining where the IoT (Internet of Things) and the latest technology trends fit within your organization
Don’t just take it from us!
We’ve also arranged a panel of your peers who have traveled this road before you. This group will help you identify and avoid ERP implementation “gotchas,” so you can enjoy a smooth ride.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Golden Valley Country Club,
Golden Valley, MN