We get it. The ERP selection process has temporarily paralyzed some of the most business savvy professionals we know. There can be many potential obstacles on the road to software evaluation; figuring out scope and budget, convincing business leadership to make the investment, determining which options your company really needs, what kind of customization will be required…and how to get the users on board.
All legitimate questions, all potentially overwhelming.
That’s why we created this Stoneridge ERP Evaluation Kit.
In five self-guided steps, this kit simplifies the process into clearly articulated phases and provides you tools, guidance, and context for every step. It’s a roadmap that serves up the information you need, just when you need it.
Who should use this kit?
If your company is assessing an ERP upgrade or a wholesale change, and you are part of the team leading the charge, this is where to begin.
In our experience, Finance and IT professionals are most commonly (and best) situated to drive the preliminaries in the ERP decision. If you’re in the roles of CFO, Controller, CIO, CTO, IT Director/Manager, read through this kit.
How does the ERP Evaluation kit work?
This step-by-step road map satisfies multiple requirements:
- Determine WHICH SOLUTION is best for your organization
- Provide TOOLS AND RESOURCES to help you get the decision-makers on board
- Get your company POSITIONED TO MAKE THE INVESTMENT
- SAVE MONEY by preparing ahead of the engagement
What’s in the kit?
- Business requirements questionnaire
- Total cost of ownership calculator
- Business decision maker PowerPoint slide deck
- Critical information for getting your team on board
- And more!
Each stop on the map produces an outcome that can be used to make the case and have the conversation with other decision makers in your organization. In the end, you will be outfitted with the critical information for the right decision, and a plan for moving forward.
Fill out the form to get started!