Stoneridge Software and ITDirections Host ‘Map Your ERP Evaluation’ Event in Minneapolis
Everyone knows that undertaking the decision to upgrade or transfer to a new business software solution can be a huge undertaking. Stoneridge Software and IT Directions have teamed up to provide you and other business decision makers with some tips and tools for how to begin the process and avoid the bumps and pitfalls on your way to a successful implementation.
Map Your ERP Evaluation Journey will be held from 2 – 6 p.m., Dec. 7 at the Golden Valley Country Club in Golden Valley, MN. If you’re a business is located in the Minneapolis regional area and you might be undertaking this process within the next two years are invited to register for this free event. The information is aimed at key roles who might be involved in this process such as CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs or other applicable roles. The event is free but limited to three people per company.
Details are listed below or visit the registration page to find out more and reserve your seat! Attendance is limited.
- 1:30 p.m. – Event check-in begins
- 2:00 p.m. – Greeting & kickoff
- 2:15 p.m. – Topic mini sessions
- 4:20 p.m. – Panel discussion
- 5:00 p.m. – Social with cocktails and heavy hors’ de oeuvres
- How to tailor the best ERP evaluation process for your company
- How to budget for your ERP project
- The most important things to consider when choosing your ERP solution
- How to navigate cloud considerations in your ERP decision
- Determining where the IoT (Internet of Things) and the latest technology trends fit within your organization
Don’t just take it from us!
We’ve also arranged a panel of your peers who have traveled this road before you. This group will help you identify and avoid ERP implementation “gotchas,” so you can enjoy a smooth ride.