Andy Lawton-Thesing is a Senior Developer on the Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain team at Stoneridge Software. He has supported Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 in a variety of roles, including installations, pre and post go-live support, data warehousing, business intelligence, SSRS and form-based ISV integrations, X++ development, upgrades, administration, and security.
Prior to joining Stoneridge, Andy served as a Senior Systems Engineer at Thomson Reuters and as a Systems Development Engineer at FORCE America.
Andy received his associate's and bachelor’s degrees from Dunwoody College of Technology, his master of science degree in Technology Management and doctorate in Organization Development and Change from the University of St. Thomas.
Andy holds the following Microsoft certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Installation & Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Development
- Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer