Becky Newell is President of Levridge, a subsidiary of Stoneridge Companies, focused on building modern business software for enterprise organizations in the agriculture industry. Becky is also co-founder of Stoneridge Software, and led the technical and development teams for the first five years in business. Prior experience includes 14.5 years at Microsoft, leaving as a Senior Escalation Engineer on the Dynamics AX support team. In her time at Microsoft, she spent most of her years in support, first for Dynamics GP, then as a Developer Support Engineer for Dynamics AX. She also worked on the Dynamics platform development team, learning the foundation of the product and how to develop in a team atmosphere.
As the leader of the development and technical delivery teams at Stoneridge Software, Becky and her team focused on environments, performance, data migrations, version control, customizations, and business intelligence (BI). Within those disciplines, the team has a specific focus on training client team members to be self-sufficient. She has enjoyed many opportunities as an instructor over the years, teaching developers how Dynamics AX works – giving them a good understanding of the X++ language and AX development environment.
Becky has the following Microsoft certifications:
- Dynamics 365 for Operations Development Introduction
- Dynamics AX Development (2012, 2009)
- Enterprise Portal Development (2009, 4.0)
- MorphX Development (2009)
- Dynamics AX Financials (2009)
- SharePoint 2010 Development
Posts by Becky Newell
- Replacing Dynamics GP and CINCH with Levridge – Considerations, Preparation, and Comparisons
December 2, 2020
- How to Upgrade to Modern Technology from Dynamics GP and Cinch
May 12, 2020
- Why Ag Retailers Need a Cloud-Based Solution
May 8, 2020
- Top Seven Reasons Why Agriculture Retailers are Replacing Dynamics GP and CINCH with Levridge
April 22, 2020
- The Path to the Cloud for Current CINCH and Dynamics GP Users
April 9, 2020
- Easily Manage Splits, Contracts, and Prepayments
December 16, 2019
- Top 5 Reasons Modern Accounting Technology for Agriculture Businesses is Crucial
June 20, 2019
- How to Tell the Difference Between Microsoft Account Log-ins
February 5, 2018
- What Does an Upgrade from Dynamics AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 Look Like?
December 20, 2017
- Planning Your Upgrade from Dynamics AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
November 2, 2017
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.