Team Manager, Engagement Manager
Heike Peters is a Team Manager and Engagement Manager at Stoneridge Software. Heike has nearly 20 years of project management and project team management experience. Heike spent several years working on SAP implementations domestically, and implemented other ERP systems globally, primarily in Europe and Latin America. She started her career in her native Hamburg, Germany with the H.B. Fuller Company. She relocated to their corporate headquarters in Minnesota initially to manage the support department for customer management systems applications, and later to manage Strategic Business/IT Initiatives, and “fell in love with Minnesota.”
Heike studied business administration at the University of Lüneburg and Business School am Schwalbenberg. She holds certifications in project management from Colorado State University and CompTIA. Heike has been involved with the Association for Women in Computing in the Twin Cities for many years and served on their board of directors for eight years. She is passionate about networking and mentoring in her field.
Posts by Heike Peters
- The Human Side of ERP Projects
May 15, 2019
- A Project Manager’s Perspective: When you can’t see where you’re going and how far have you come
October 11, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Trust…
July 18, 2018
- The Importance of Social Connections for Mental and Physical Health
May 1, 2018
- Every Project has a Go-live Prevention Team
February 14, 2018
- In the Alphabet Soup of Life – Are You Catching Enough ZZZs?
October 13, 2017
- Project Management and the Short Order Cook
August 3, 2017
- Why do we Control Change on a Software Implementation Project?
April 26, 2017
- How to Use Color in Outlook to Easily Keep Organized
December 6, 2016
- Managing Risks and Issues on your ERP Project
August 24, 2016
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.