Matt Batalden is a Principal Consultant at Stoneridge Software with a focus on Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV. He has years of valuable experience in supporting new installations and performing enhancement work for existing clients. Matt brings a passion for training and technical support to work each day, ensuring clients receive value from their ERP solutions.
Matt has a bachelor’s degree from St. Olaf College and a master of business administration in Information Technology from the University of St. Thomas.
Posts by Matt Batalden
- Are You Using Copy & Paste in Dynamics NAV? You Should!
March 8, 2018
- FAQs: Year-End Closing in Dynamics NAV
January 6, 2018
- AP Check Voiding Options in Dynamics NAV
October 4, 2017
- Using Sales and Purchase Journals in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
June 30, 2017
- FIFO Inventory Costing Applications in Dynamics NAV
October 28, 2016
- Dynamics NAV Automatic Data Entry Tools That Save You Time
June 13, 2016
- Sorting in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
February 18, 2016
- Commissions in Dynamics NAV
October 23, 2015
- Inventory to General Ledger Reconcile Report in NAV 2013
December 12, 2014
- Top 10 Most Asked Questions for 1099 Processing in NAV
October 29, 2014
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.