Paul Johnson is a Solutions Architect focused on Dynamics GP and Power Platform. He has more than 15 years working in a variety of roles supporting Dynamics GP implementation, upgrades, technical support, and integrations. Paul brings a deep expertise in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power BI, and D365 Business Central.
He has a diploma in business administration from Red River College Polytech, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Paul holds the following Microsoft Certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Online Deployment
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics GP Financials
Posts by Paul Johnson
- Dynamics GP Year-End 2022 Considerations for Canadian Clients
November 2, 2022
- How to Manage Attachments, Links, and Notes in Dynamics 365 Business Central
January 14, 2021
- Power Bi Feature Series – Add column by example
October 12, 2018
- Power BI Feature Series – Measures and Quick Measures
August 9, 2018
- Power BI Feature Series – Slicers
July 10, 2018
- 4 Things Every Salesperson Should Track in CRM
July 5, 2016
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.