Team Leader, Principal Developer
Tim Pypa is a Team Manager and Principal Developer at Stoneridge Software with more than eight years of Dynamics Finance and Supply Chain / AX development experience. Prior to Stoneridge, Tim was the lead Development Manager for a team of six in-house developers who built the Parts and Service modules of a Dynamics AX 2012-based Dealer Management System. He received his bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Michigan.
Tim holds the following Microsoft certifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Development Introduction
- Development, Extensions, and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Posts by Tim Pypa
- Dealing with the “The natural key for the table was not found” error in the Dynamics 365 Data Entity Wizard
March 1, 2019
- How to Download a OneBox VM for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
March 25, 2018
- Customizing the Check Report via Extensions in Dynamics 365 for Operations
October 11, 2017
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.