Ben Barber is a Senior Consultant at Stoneridge Software focused on Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management / Dynamics AX. Ben has a deep expertise in supply chain, previously serving as a functional consultant at a large accounting and technology firm and a supply chain planner at MOM Brands.
He received his bachelor’s degree in supply chain management from University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Ben holds the following certifications:
- Microsoft certified in Dynamics AX 2012 Trade & Logistics
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- APICS Basics of Supply Management
- Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Posts by Ben Barber
- Required Setup for Check Digits in Dynamics AX Advanced Warehouse Management
July 25, 2018
- How to Use Dynamics AX Warehouse Management Production Start Default Values
January 16, 2018
- Production Order Backflushing Using a Warehouse Management Enabled Warehouse in Dynamics AX
September 11, 2017
- Dynamics AX 2012 Scheduling Options & Sorting Orders
May 1, 2017
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.