5 Questions: Understand Why, How, and What of Levridge Ag Business Solution
Levridge enables ag retailers, cooperatives, and commodity processors the tools to run their business in a modern, connected way. With a modern, user-friendly business solution, Levridge is a game-changer for the agriculture industry.
1. What is the Goal of Levridge?
Levridge’s Goal is to Elevate Agriculture Businesses By:
- Providing a scalable, cloud platform with an interface for today’s generation
- Offering a mobile solution that can be accessed on any device, from any location
- Ability to scale up to meet additional needs and requirements during busy seasons, and scaling back resources during slow periods
- Access to information across multiple devices, computers, and locations
- Empowering leadership with insightful and actional data at your fingertips
- Building trust with timely and accurate service to growers
- Bringing automation throughout business operations reducing errors and optimizing your workforce
- Integrating best of breed technologies
- Integrations into any agriculture specific solution like AgSync, Kahler, and more
2. Why Microsoft Dynamics?
Levridge is built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform which offers core business functionality for financial management, supply chain, sales, warehouse management, service, and much more. The community of professionals who use Dynamics are very active with a variety of educational events where users share expertise so all companies can continue to learn more about Dynamics.
Microsoft is an innovator and visionary for business systems of the future. And Levridge expands on that vision to incorporate functionality to meet the specific needs of the agriculture industry now and down the road.
3. How Is Stoneridge Software Involved?
Stoneridge Software was founded by three former Microsoft employees to help businesses have a better experience with ERP implementations. Stoneridge has grown to be one of the leading Microsoft partners working with companies across the country.
Stoneridge immediately started working with a variety of companies in the agriculture industry and quickly realized there was a huge unmet need.
- Many ag retailers are on homegrown or outdated systems
- There was no all-in-one robust cloud-based option for Ag Retailers, Coops, and Processors
With a team passionate about agriculture coupled with exceptional technical skills, Levridge was formed as a company determined to modernize the agriculture industry.
4. What is the Benefit of the Microsoft Suite of Products?
5. Why Choose Levridge?
- Build on the modern cloud architecture
- Designed to integrate with other business systems
- Sate of the art end-user tools
- You have the ability to easily make changes without having to pay for custom development
- Easy to use and intuitive
Hopefully, this short introduction gives you a better understanding of what Levridge is. Check out our blog to read about the features that are built into Levridge to help agriculture businesses become more productive and efficient.