Capturing Leads from your WordPress Website and Dynamics 365 for Sales
Have you ever wanted to capture leads directly from your website when someone submits a contact form?
This video will walk you through the steps to connect your WordPress website to Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Install the Dynamics 365 Integration Plugin.
- Go to Dynamics 365 > Connection in your WordPress Dashboard
- Enter the Deployment Type, URL, Username, Password, and press Connect.
- Go to the customization area of Dynamics 365 and create a new lead form.
- Make sure all required fields are included
- Add any fields you want captured in the contact form.
- Feel free to re-label any field so it appears as you want it to in your contact form.
- Insert a shortcode in your WordPress page to render the form.
- Sample shortcode: [msdyncrm_form entity="lead" name="Contact Form" mode="create" message="Thanks for contacting us! We'll be in touch soon." hide_form="true"]
- Additional options: http://docs.alexacrm.com/wpcrm/forms/
- Publish the page and test by submitting the form on your website.
Under the terms of this license, you are authorized to share and redistribute the content across various mediums, subject to adherence to the specified conditions: you must provide proper attribution to Stoneridge as the original creator in a manner that does not imply their endorsement of your use, the material is to be utilized solely for non-commercial purposes, and alterations, modifications, or derivative works based on the original material are strictly prohibited.
Responsibility rests with the licensee to ensure that their use of the material does not violate any other rights.