Capturing Leads from your WordPress Website and Dynamics 365 for Sales
Have you ever wanted to capture leads directly from your website when someone submits a contact form?
This video will walk you through the steps to connect your WordPress website to Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Install the Dynamics 365 Integration Plugin.
- Go to Dynamics 365 > Connection in your WordPress Dashboard
- Enter the Deployment Type, URL, Username, Password, and press Connect.
- Go to the customization area of Dynamics 365 and create a new lead form.
- Make sure all required fields are included
- Add any fields you want captured in the contact form.
- Feel free to re-label any field so it appears as you want it to in your contact form.
- Insert a shortcode in your WordPress page to render the form.
- Sample shortcode: [msdyncrm_form entity=”lead” name=”Contact Form” mode=”create” message=”Thanks for contacting us! We’ll be in touch soon.” hide_form=”true”]
- Additional options: http://docs.alexacrm.com/wpcrm/forms/
- Publish the page and test by submitting the form on your website.