6 Ways Microsoft Dynamics 365 Revolutionizes Construction Project Management
Construction companies are no stranger to managing a complex matrix of projects, employees, and assets. While elaborate spreadsheets and specialty software may be a sufficient way to manage projects and resources, they are also prone to mistakes, especially during periods of growth. Simplify processes, strengthen collaboration and respond faster to changes in customer needs and marketplace conditions by replacing inefficient technology with a more modern, unified business management solution.
Contractors Gain a Competitive Edge With Microsoft Dynamics 365
Contractors can simplify operations, improve productivity and profitability, and strengthen customer relationships by replacing inefficient, disparate software with today’s advancements. Download “Are You Ready for the Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry?,” to learn how a comprehensive, integrated solution, like Microsoft Dynamics 365, will connect your people, processes, and data while providing a competitive edge.
Here are 6 ways cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 revolutionizes project management:
- Mobile technology: A centralized solution, like Microsoft Dynamics 365, delivers the information your field employees need when they need it. Instead of calling or visiting the office, project information can be sent to cell phones, laptops, and tablets – anywhere, anytime.
- Manage schedules: A drag-and-drop schedule board maximizes resource management. Ensure that the right people, equipment, and assets are on the right projects and highest valued customers are receiving prioritized attention.
- Streamline bidding: Workflows and centralized document management make it easier for your team to contribute to and review RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs in a timely manner. Track submittals and transmittals so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Improve document control: Documents are the very lifeblood of projects. Manage blueprints, invoices and customer information with strict controls to ensure continuity and consistency across teams and departments.
- Use real-time dashboards: Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides dashboards offering at-a-glance business intelligence for project managers. Follow KPIs to take a proactive stance with project activities and avoid surprises.
- Focus on your business: Cloud-based business systems offer innovative technology without the burden on your IT team. Reduce up-front costs, avoid downtime during upgrades and let IT focus on identifying other value-added technology to strengthen operations and support growth.
Like other project-based firms, construction companies have complex needs. Manage construction projects more efficiently, optimize resources and improve customer relationships by deploying a stronger business management solution. Download the eBook and contact Stoneridge Software when you’re ready to explore solutions engineered to address the unique needs of your construction business.