The digital revolution is transforming businesses in nearly every business sector, including the construction industry. Construction companies can benefit greatly by centralizing information and connecting their people, projects, and data with modern technology. Implement a unified business management system and improve the quality of work life for your employees, contractors, and customers—while controlling costs and optimizing resources.
Revolutionize Project Management with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Maintaining communication between the office and the field is a common challenge for the construction industry, which makes it difficult for managers to monitor work in progress. Multiply that by several projects and key clients, and it becomes even more difficult to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
Download “Are You Ready for the Digital Transformation of the Construction Industry?” to learn how a unified business management system will improve operations, control costs, and build customer confidence. Here are six ways that a comprehensive, integrated solution, such as Microsoft Dynamics 365, is revolutionizing project management:
- Added mobility: Many employees spend more time in the field than in the office and need access to current project information. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, your employees, contractors, and customers can access all project documents, budgetary data and project status information from their mobile devices.
- Optimize resources: Employees, contractors and other assets are often needed on multiple projects. Balance workloads and resources and automate scheduling with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Expedite bidding: Centralized data streamlines the estimating and bidding process. Generate accurate estimates and ensure team collaboration with workflows, then track bids along with win/loss information to strengthen the process and improve outcomes.
- Stronger document control: Establish standard document templates for forms and reports, then automate the approval and distribution process to strengthen document control. A central repository for project documents ensures everyone is working from the same blueprints and specifications.
- Real-time data: Current, reliable information allows project managers to take a proactive approach to project management. Dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics 365 highlight KPIs needed to keep projects on track toward meeting key milestones and budgetary goals.
- Renewed focus on business: Disparate software is difficult to manage and distracts the IT team from taking a more strategic approach to identifying other innovative technologies to improve business operations.
Forward-looking construction companies are choosing to replace inefficient, disparate software with a unified business management solution. Cloud-based technology provides an efficient way to strengthen communication, improve productivity and boost profits. Download the eBook and contact Stoneridge Software for guidance with getting started on your digital transformation.