Manufacturers and distributors of natural, industrial or consumer packaged products face many unique challenges. In addition to customer demands for fast deliveries and lower costs, your company also faces the need to:
- Maximize capacity
- Manage co-products and by-products
- Comply with regulatory mandates
- Meet changing customer demands
- Continuously drive process improvement
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Stoneridge Software implement an end-to-end solution that covers financials, business intelligence, contract management, manufacturing, warehousing, and supply chain and distribution.
A Stoneridge Software implementation of AX will help you:
- Reduce development cycles
- Respond quickly to customer trends
- Comply with changing regulations
- Maintain quality standards
- Control costs and increase profitability
With the right system in place, you can improve operations, get better visibility into your supply chain, increase your competitiveness and in turn, your bottomline.
In addition to its core capabilities, Microsoft Dynamis AX provides companies specializing in process manufacturing with tight integration of businesses processes to help increase efficiency and cut operational costs. Microsoft Dynamics AX empowers you to eliminate maintaining several silo systems and consolidate core company functions, along with discrete, lean, and process manufacturing into a single ERP solution.
Key features in AX for Process Manufacturing Production and Logistics:
- Formula management
- Co-product and by-product planning and management, including allocating costs for unplanned co-products and by-products
- Multi-dimensional inventory capability
- Containerized packaging
- Full visibility and partial visibility catch weight management
- Batch attribute assignment, search, and reserve capability
- Inventory batch management
- First expired/first out (FEFO) and shelf life inventory management with the ability to set vendor-specific batch information
- Commodity pricing management
- Rebate and trade promotion management
- Approved vendor set up and maintenance
- Vendor batch detail set up and maintenance
- Potency management
- Batch balancing for potency formulas
- Purchase pricing based on actual potency
- Lot inheritance
- Batch order sequencing
Deeper Functionality with Scalable
Our partner Scalable, adds additional integrated functionality to meet the conflicting demands of flexibility and control of commodities. Including: contract management, logistics & shipping, risk management, invoicing, storage contracts & production demand.
To discuss the benefits of the integrated AX Scalable solution contact us at 612-354-4966.
The team at Stoneridge Software has collective experience in the areas of:
- Food Processing
- Chemical Manufacturing