Microsoft’s bridge to the cloud promotion makes the transition to cloud-based software easier. This promotion is available for current Dynamics NAV and Dynamics GP users and allows companies to spread their annual enhancement payment into monthly installments rather than pay an annual lump sum. Additionally, NAV and GP clients who enroll in this program will have access to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Benefits of the Bridge to the Cloud Promotion
- Monthly billing is offered, though optional.
- During the promotion term, businesses can continue to use their on-premises system while simultaneously deploying their cloud licenses for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Essentially, both Dynamics NAV or Dynamics GP can be deployed at the same time as Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- The promotion term offers full enhancement plan benefits.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud licenses are available for use in the cloud.
- There is flexibility to enroll mid-term if desired. If a business chooses to enroll mid-term, once they renew their enhancement, they will be expected to meet the minimum licensing requirement.
- This is a change from the prior promotion offered by Microsoft.
- At the end of this promotional period, customers MUST migrate to Dynamics 365 Business Central. They will not be able to go back to their on-prem solution.
This promotion is only available to existing DPL customers (Using Dynamics 365 Business Central On-Premises, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, or Dynamics SL) with an active enhancement or enhancement lapsed <30 days prior to enrollment. This promotion is a one-way path to the cloud, meaning when a business enrolls, they are expected to migrate to the cloud by the end of the promotion term (maximum promotion term of 4 years).
Promotion Price and Details
The offer duration is a 1-year subscription with 3 optional renewals, for a maximum term of 4 years. The bridge to the cloud promotion runs from September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
Discounted pricing is outlined below. There are specific requirements related to the annual total. The annual cost of Dynamics 365 Business Central must be greater than or equal to the on-prem renewal amount. Reach out to your account manager at Stoneridge to learn more.
Microsoft’s Transform Your Business by Migrating to the Cloud page offers more information about moving to the cloud.
Reach out to our Stoneridge Software team to learn more about the bridge to the cloud promotion.