Taylor Valnes is a Developer on the Enterprise Services team at Stoneridge Software. He is responsible for addressing a wide variety of client questions and concerns, as well as troubleshooting any technical problems for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 users. Taylor brings more than ten years of customer service experience, most of those working in the technology industry. Recent employment includes Scheels All Sports as a Software Developer.
Taylor holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science from North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND.
Taylor holds the following Microsoft certification:
- Development, Extensions and Deployment for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Posts by Taylor Valnes
- How to Delete a Report from the D365 Finance Server for Debugging Purposes
December 31, 2020
- UI Builder Class Not Using the Same Contract as Controller and DP Classes in Dynamics AX 2012
August 9, 2019
- How to Create a Transportation Management System Rate Engine in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
July 26, 2019
- How to Generate Positive Pay Text Files in Dynamics AX
May 13, 2019
Start the Conversation
It’s our mission to help clients win. We’d love to talk to you about the right business solutions to help you achieve your goals.